The Atlantic County 4-H Fairgrounds & DAVID C. WOOD 4-H CENTER is located at 3210 U.S. ROUTE 50 on the border of Laureldale & South Egg Harbor. It is owned and maintained by the ATLANTIC COUNTY 4-H FAIR ASSOCIATION, a nonprofit corporation, dedicated to youth development. The DAVID C. WOOD 4-H CENTER and the adjacent grounds were conceived, dedicated, and built upon these premises for the purpose of 4-H activities that are wholesome, constructive, and educational.
Rental Fee Schedule & Policies:
All fees are for four hours unless noted differently – All include entry 1 hour prior and exit 1 hour after
- Main building and bathrooms, 4 hours $150
- Main building and bathrooms, 8 hours $250
- Main building, bathrooms & kitchen N/A Kitchen under construction
- Outside grounds & bathroom, no electric, 4 hours $200
- Outside grounds & bathroom, with electric, 4 hours $250
- Outside grounds, Pavilion & bathrooms, with electric, 4 hours $350
- Outside grounds, Horse Arena Contact office for pricing
Pricing subject to change, caretaker fees not included. At no time and under no circumstances, do we allow the possession , consumption, distribution or sale of any alcoholic beverage on site. For more information, please contact the 4-H office at 609-625-0056.